Maria Eugenia Molina Jack
- Degree in Marine Sciences (Universidad de Vigo, Spain)
- Master in GIS Management (Universidad de Girona, Spain)
From May 2017 research fellowship in NODC group at OGS.
From September to December 2016, internship in NODC group at OGS.
From 2012 to 2015 contributions with private and public organizations related to marine environment, specially on the fields of pollution and fishing.
From 2003 to 2011, Coastguard subinspector for the Galician (Spain) regional Government, working in fishing inspection, field works in cartography and topography and maritime pollution contingency planning.
European legal framework in the field of marine environment.
Spatial analysis and statistical techniques with data. Visualization.
GIS use for contingency planning, pollution response and cartography purpose.
Control and inspection of fishing related activities.
- Emodnet Chemistry: European Marine Observation and Data Network, lot 4 Chemistry.
- Arcopol: Atlantic Regions’ Coastal Pollution, Response an Preparedness.
- Erocips: Emergency Response to Coastal Oil, Chemical and Inert Pollution from Shipping.